I wish there was an update were we can mute the tracks so we can freestyle
- You like this Game?
- You want me to do more of them?
- You are a wiener?
- You have a wiener?
- You're just happy to be here?
So share this game! Put it everywhere you like!
And buy me a beer to continue to make stupid games!
(You are AWESOME and I'm very thankful if you decide to do so :))
Take the control of 10 beatbox sausages in the quest for the mega-party!
- Start with a boring empty fridge
- Unlock new sausages and tracks
- Beatbox the s*** out of them
- UNLEASH THE MEGA-PARTY!
- Keypad (0-9)
- Keys (0-9)
PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT, INVITE FRIENDS AND BEATBOX TOGETHER ON THE SAME COMPUTER!
A game by:
- Nicolas Kraj
- Eleven Thoughts Beats
- CJ Beats
- Kevin MacLeod
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||beat, beatbox, Funny, hiphop, humour, Music, musical, sausages, toy|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_NoDerivatives v4.0 International|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 10|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I think you should make a sequel and add more sausages or the same sausages that use different beat-boxing techniques
I really liked this! Super fun!
Two things I would like though:
- Progress Saving, not sure if really necessary but I left in the middle and was a little annoyed.
- Being able to record a loop. I'm not a very good drummer so I couldn't get anything really good going without this.
Thanks a lot for the feedback!
Indeed, it was part of the original plan:
- loop recording
- progress saving
- performance recording to share
- a better point system that push you to get better (combo, rhythm multipliers etc.)
I will have to see how much time I have on my hands to improve it (compared to working on my other cool shenanigans to come :)
Will keep you posted of any further development!
Thanks again :)